Niftendo Ultd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pop Star Heroes (Info Update)

3 posters

Go down

Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) Empty Pop Star Heroes (Info Update)

Post  Mr. M Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:03 pm

This is one of my projects. It follows two stories of a Heroic Kirby Named Laon who saves the Universe twice!
Game Maker: VX

In order to understand the story, You'll need to under stand this Prologe. (not in game)

HAS SPOILERS FOR END OF SPM(Super Paper Mario)
At the end of SPM, Dimentio Stole the Chaos Heart from Count Bleck. And put Luigi under Mind control/hypnotize.
And Luigi Once again became Mr. L. Dimentio Mearged with the Chaos Heart, and Luigi to become Super Dimentio. After The pure hearts were restored and dimentio was no longer invinsble. And Mario Defeated Dimentio. And Tippi's and Count Bleck's Love for each other destroied the Chaos Heart.

But, What were the side effects of the chaos heart?
So this is first story is about Laon stoping the dimension.

And the second story is for you to find out...

Characters
Laon:
Laon is the Main Prologist of the game. He's kind and has quite a thirst for adventure. And also has a strong since of Justice. But he also has a mix between a Child's and a Adult's Personallaty. He also happens to be a fan of Mr. L. He also has a friend named Mirl.
When Party Member is obtained: At Start.

Goombella:
This female Goomba returns from PMTTYD and is easily pulled into the adventure. She comes back with her Tattle ability as well. She also wounders why the Crystal Stars have Returned.
When Party Member is obtained: at Ice Forest.

(Young) Link: The hero of time has just retuned from his journy. And is pull into this adventure as well when he meets Laon and Goombella in the Lost Forest. His sword and Shield abilities are as top notch as always. Along with his other weapons, he is a powerful Ally. Or he would if he hadn't forgot his weapons. Link is uneffected by the time mess up.
When Party Member is obtained: At Lost Forest

Dimentio: The Main villan of the game, Dimentio's new plans are not yet known, but it is apperent that the Crystal Stars are invalved some how.
When Party Member is obtained: Never

???: Dimentio's Mysterious Twin Brother...
Although mistaken for Dimentio, he has sevral diffrences, including his attatude. He also almost never smiles.
When Party Member is obtained: TBA.

Grodus: The Original Leader of the X-Nauts, But was destroied by the Shadow Queen, and now has been rebuilt by Dimentio. Now working for Dimentio, Grodus has obtained some new powers.

DATA: DATA is not one character, nor even a character at all, DATA is placed at the end of a name to represent that that person is a clone of the Orignal. (Those who've got the Rom of Kingdom hearts 2 + final Mix will remeber data of bosses.)

Mario: Normally the Main hero, this time Dimentio has captured him, along with Peach and Zelda.

Mr. L: Once a enemy working for Count Bleck, Mr. L is now searching for the Crystal Stars. His current intentions are currently unknown.
When Party Member is obtained: Desert Toad Fortress

Luigi: Mario's Younger Brother, it is currently unknown why he became Mr. L again, but acts as Mr. L's
Right and wrong(Need correct spelling).
When Party Member is obtained: TBA

Screenshots:
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20ScreenShot%201
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%202
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%203
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%204
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%205
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%206
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%207
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%208
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%209
Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) PSH%20Screenshot%2010

Worlds currently in progress:
Pop Star: Ice Forest, Laon's House
Hyrule: Lost forest, Hyrule field?, Unknown
Mario's World: ???, Desert Toad Fortress

Wanna Help? Just PM me.

Current jobs open:
Dimentio Dialog writer
Sprite maker for Marx Soul
World and story Idea giver
Trust worthy Beta testers
Sprite editors

TITLE SCREEN BY connor burtonwood

Last edited by Mr. M on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr. M
Mr. M

Back to top Go down

Pop Star Heroes (Info Update) Empty Re: Pop Star Heroes (Info Update)

Post  CronoStorm Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:04 pm

This looks... ridiculous.

Nintendo characters are one thing; don't mix that with Final Fantasy (is that friggin SEPHIROTH!?).

I suggest removing that. Also, you should choose actual portraits for Link, Kirby, and Goombella. And... is there a reason Goombella was a choice of party member for you? It seems really random lol
CronoStorm
CronoStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. M Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:42 pm

hero11: About Portraits: I can't make em', so what would you suggest? And the game's not near completion, so many changes can happen. And about those Kirby Faces, They are Sonic Battle Style, any better ones? I just go on what I have.
Mr. M
Mr. M

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeronFX Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:34 am

Erm... Let's see...

The story looks interesting, if nothing a bit confusing. It seems like this is gonna be a gigantic crossoverfest between Nintendo and Final Fantasty.

Next, your mapping is just plain EMPTY. I'm not saying I'm the best mapper around, but the size of the sprites and the size of the spaces in scenery just do NOT mix.

On the plus side, that Windowskin you're using can be used for some awesome effect, and your Battle Script looks very nice.

I'll just have to see a demo before I say more though. Very Happy
ZeronFX
ZeronFX

Back to top Go down

Post  CronoStorm Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:14 pm

I think the battle system looks kinda shoddy. It would be cooler if it were more fleshed out, like a standard Side Battle - and the characters need to be much bigger. You could do so many things with Kirby and animations with battles, it almost makes me drool.

I think adding Final Fantasy to the mix is silly. I mean, they are already crossed with Disney. If anything, you should cross it with Sega, or some other franchise.

As for the portraits, those are very easy to make, and I could probably do it for you, assuming I got the right pictures. Hell, I could probably do all kinds of attack animations for you as well, but we'd need a battle event scripter, and those are hard to come by.

Hell, I might start learning to do it myself seeing as how rare they are.

Then again, I don't really have any motivation to do any of the above.

EDIT: I also agree that your maps are terrible. I'm just sayin'.

And by the way... Kirby, Sonic, Link, Ness = DREAM TEAM HAHAHAHAHA
CronoStorm
CronoStorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum